“we were both young when i first saw you.(初次见面时,我们还都很年少)
i closeeyes and the flashback starts.(我闭眼,那一幕往事又重现在脑海中)
i'm standing therea balconysummer air.(我站在阳台,享受着夏日的微风)”
汉妮慢慢地闭了眼睛,脸露出一个微笑的舒缓表情。而常威脸的不虞也消散了大半,常初更是幸福地眯起了眼睛。
“see the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.(看着冷火阑珊的舞会和华丽的礼服)
see you make your way through the crowd.(望见你穿过拥挤的人群)
and say hello.(向我打招呼)
little did i know.(我只记得这么多了)”
常初开始和她的妈妈一起轻轻摆动着身子,常威的脸也终于露出了一个微笑。无论何时,音乐总有那种让人轻松下来的魅力。
“that you were romeo,you were throwing pebbles.(你就是朝着我家窗户扔石子儿的罗密欧)
anddaddy said stay away from juliet.(我爸爸气急败坏地叫你离朱丽叶远一点)
and i was cryingthe staircase.(我却蜷坐在楼梯间啜泣)
begging you please don't go.(心中祈求着你不要离开)”
罗密欧与朱丽叶?汉妮睁开了双眼,和同时朝这边看过来的常威交换了一个有些惊艳的眼神。
“and i said.(我说道)
romeo, takesomewherecanalone.(罗密欧,带我去一个只有我们二人的地方)
i'llwaiting, all there's leftdorun.(我一直等待这一刻,唯一能够做的就是逃离)
you'llthe prince and i'llthe princess.(你就是王子,我就是公主)
it's a love story, baby, just say yes.(美好的爱情故事,亲爱的答应我)”
听到这里,常初再也忍不住和她的爸爸妈妈一起继续分享这首歌。她现在只想带着这个收音机一起从厨房之中逃离出去,然后躲在自己的房间里面,一个人安静地享受着莱特的生日礼物。
汉妮此时也松开了搭在女儿肩膀的手,目送着常初从厨房远去的背影,歌声隐隐地从厨房外面传来。直到常初回到房间并锁了门之后,这音乐才终于被隔离开。
“so i sneak outthe gardensee you.(我溜到花园和你幽会)
we keep quiet 'cause we're deadthey knew.(我们小心行事,避免被人发现)
so close your eyes.(闭眼睛)
escape this town for a little while.(我们逃出这个城镇,哪怕只有一小会儿)
cause you were romeo,i was a scarlet letter.(你的出现让我的人生充满色彩)
anddaddy said stay away from juliet.(我父亲让你离我远点)
but you were everythingme.(但你是我的全部啊)
i was begging you please don't go.(我祈求着你不要离开)
……”